Saturday, April 30, 2011

Congratulations!


I am so proud of you! I hope you feel a great sense of accomplishment from your dedication to this challenge. You are stronger, both mentally and physically, from it.

I hope this challenge stays with you, reminding you that when you decide to dedicate yourself to something, you CAN accomplish it. May this be just one of many congratulations you earn in your life!

Thanks for sharing this experience with me. In the mean time, feel free to contact me about ideas for future challenges!
Keep On Pushin'!
Greg and Eleni


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete