Sunday, March 20, 2011

Welcome and Introduction

Welcome to the April Challenge!  My husband will be doing 10,000 and I will be doing 5,000 pushups.  No, this is not an April Fool's Joke:) 

Pushups are a great overall body workout.  Stability forces you to use your abs, and always flex those abs to protect your back!  Pushups also enhance your chest, arms, and back muscles.

I have decided to break my reps (about 160/day) into sets of 20 throughout the day, starting as soon as I get out of bed.  My hope is to crank out a lot more in each set toward the end of the month.  Think about doing sets as a warmup to Bodyrock's workout, during tv commercials, after using the bathroom, while walking the dog, etc. 

Finally, throughout the month I'll be posting videos and pics and encourage you to do the same.  We need to share great ideas for keeping each set fun! 

Thanks for joining us in this challenge,
Greg and Eleni


Disclaimer:  We do not claim to be certified trainers and are not responsible for injuries.  Consult a physician prior to starting any new workout routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment